Looking for layout feedback or suggestions

Rokshox71

Beardie name(s)
Ace
We are in the process of setting up our beardie Ace’s new home. Am just waiting on the UVB light before we move him in permanently. Attached is a photo of our setup right now. Does that look ok or do y’all have any suggestions on where to move or how to place things?

Attachments

• 513F774D-48B6-43F2-9A2E-B609CFB15BAA.jpeg
    513F774D-48B6-43F2-9A2E-B609CFB15BAA.jpeg
    202.5 KB · Views: 99

RangoRocky

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Rango Rocky Balboa
I would change out the temp gage for the zoo med digital probe one and atleast put 1 on hot and cold side. I also would add some greenery around the top. I brought the mini command strip and greenery for mines from dollar tree. Here is mines so you can idea of what I’m talking about

Attachments

• AE94EB5B-CF4D-492C-9FB3-0F85AE34245F.jpeg
    AE94EB5B-CF4D-492C-9FB3-0F85AE34245F.jpeg
    90.3 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

Groggyfroggie

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Draco
Maybe put something under the hammock to support it? Or just more decor around it, so beardie gets on and off hammock easier and safer. Also if the uvb tube is covering almost the whole length of tank, a hide on the cool side would be a good idea

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom