Look what I can do!

I couldn't help but think of the old MadTV sketch with Stuart (Michael McDonald) where he would say, "Look what I can do," before jumping about two inches. In case anyone is wondering, he normally has no trouble jumping up to the hammock and did make it shortly after this.

Attachments

• 1660513223000_D03F271BF9EA131660513223.mp4
    3.4 MB

Matayan

Beardie name(s)
Matayan/Komo
I became attached quickly my dragon is adorable and loves to be held. I knew nothing about beardies, before I ended up with my grandson’s birthday present.

smaugthebeardie3756

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Smaug
I became attached quickly my dragon is adorable and loves to be held. I knew nothing about beardies, before I ended up with my grandson’s birthday present.
Mine tolerates being held at best. I tell people he's "independent." If he's out of his enclosure, he wants to be moving and exploring. I am merely his transportation to and from his enclosure, bringer of food and remover of poop. In return, he allows me to occupy the same room and will tolerate the occasional beard stroke. The only time he cuddles is when he is already tired from his free roam time and it's close to lights out. I am his dutiful servant and wouldn't have it any other way.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Lol if his abilty matched his ambition he woulsmd be a superhero!!!!

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizziefan
Top Bottom