Long time site surfer, finally have my own beardie!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JacksCTB

Hello everyone! First off, I have to say THANK YOU!!! I have been surfing this site for MONTHS now, reading articles and discussions so I was totally prepared for my new beardie! I had a bearded dragon back when I was in my first year of college named Draco (how original, right)? haha. I LOVED that dragon. She was so incredibly sweet. Almost a year ago I started to get this little bug that I should get another one. I started searching around and couldn't believe all the different morphs available these days!!! Truly spectacular some of them. I spoke with A LOT of different breeders and have finally ended up with the beardie I have now. Currently, I've been calling him Bailey "Bailes" but it doesn't quiiiiite suit him. So, i'm up for suggestions!!

Thanks again of all the information and advice you all provide on this site and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Jacquelynn and Bailey!

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0276.jpg

RandyMarsh

Sub-Adult Member
that's a beautiful coloring!! Holy custard yellows batman!! Maybe you should give it a more idk um... "yellow-y" name?

For some reason I'm looking at that first picture thinking it should be called Puff,Puffer,Puffy, or some variation therof :)

Cheers and congratz on the new dragon!

dragonlover3

Sub-Adult Member
When I saw that first pic I immediately thought "Spirit"! :D No matter what name you choose it will be perfect! OH, what a beautiful dragon.
Amanda

pyffersnpaws

Juvie Member
I agree with Amanda he has beautiful colorin... but if you want to stick with liquer names you can try whiskey, lemon drop, I'm starting to wish for a drink.... lol, welcome to the forum

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
That's a beautiful dragon! His colors are so vibrant and awesome! The name Sunshine comes to mind, but that's because I have a female citrus leatherback named Sunny!

-Kaleen

JacksCTB

Original Poster
Wow thank you everyone! Some nice suggestions. I'll mull it over a little (maybe over a drink!) and let you guys know!!

RandyMarsh

Sub-Adult Member
Looking at it again, it still reminds me of a Puffer-fish for some reason hehe. Post more pictures of him doing stuff!!

PetLover

Hatchling Member
Because of his pretty yellow coloring, you might consider calling him Yolko. From which breeder did you get him, and how many inches long is he? He is adorable!

Myjamey

How about yellow in a different language? Looked a few up and manjano is yellow in Swahili. Amarillo is Spanish. Also a cool name if you only have ONE dragon is Moja....that's one in Swahili! You have a beautiful dragon! Please post more pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk
Hi everyone, I have a question please. I have a thick branch I got from outside. It has been in freezing temperatures so I know that it is insect free. I took it off the ground and sat it up during a night we got down to 15 so the entire thing would freeze. Well tonight I put white vinegar all over it too cleanse it since it won't fit in my oven. Do I need to rinse with water tomorrow or is it fine left alone dried?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristinaStS
Top Bottom