Long Time No Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taryn7

Gray-bearded Member
Hey there!!!

I haven't been on in ages - life is very busy in sunny South Africa..
I do need to make a new siggy though - I no longer have Splinter.. She moved back to her mommy and has since crossed the Rainbow Bridge.. R.I.P Special girl!

Fudge and Storm are doing great.. But wow can these 2 eat! Storm was never a big eater but a few months ago he started eating so well and hasn't stopped.. He turned 4 in November (got him when he was 6 months) and Fatty will be 4 in March.. I've heard her since she was 2 weeks old. Just a few pics taken last October:

Fudge (Please note the fat)

DSCN0048.jpg

DSCN0062.jpg

DSCN0064.jpg

Storm - My little Rubbish!

DSCN0004.jpg

DSCN0006.jpg

DSCN0039.jpg

Can't remember if I posted pics of the new addition to the clan - Thor the Leopard Tort.. Got him in September weighing 60g... I thought tortoises were slow growing??? In 4 months this guy has more than doubled in weight and size.. The way these 3 eat is crazy!!! I have now started an attempt at growing my own endive..

DSCN0005.jpg

DSCN0016.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Taryn7

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thanks alot!

NightmareDisco":3ch1t3an said:
They are so cute!!! And I'm so happy to see someone with a beardie fatter than mine!!!

Your beardie is adorable! And nice and fat too! Looks very very healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom