Lone Star Adventures!

Ok so ignore the name, that’s the name of my property and I thought it would be cool for a thread name!

So this is gonna be like a thread about stupid reptile or animal related things happening over here in Australia!

Firstly…

So today started to a slightly rough start, woke up late for school, and had to rush to get ready. So as I was turning Cookie’s lights on, his heat lamp just went KABOOM! Wouldn’t turn on, so I had to scramble around my bedroom to find a decent bulb that I could use. Thankfully, I had a single light left.

As I opened his cage up to fix everything, Cookie hopped onto my arm, and just sat there, trying to eat my uniform, which is a lovely kale-coloured green. I ended up putting the light in, but why did he have to just sit there? 😂 He could have at least held the fixture still for me to put it in!

Pancake151

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cookie, Waffles
Waffles is crisping today, he decided that instead of letting me clean up the dried shed in his cage that it might suit as a snack instea…

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I've read numerous times if they are eating shed that's a sign of calcium deficiency. You might want to add a little more to his diet.

Pancake151

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cookie, Waffles
I've read numerous times if they are eating shed that's a sign of calcium deficiency. You might want to add a little more to his diet.
Yeah, he gets quite a lot of calcium currently, I’ve been upping it since he’s gotten older, i think it might be either he doesn’t get enough, or it’s just Waffles being Waffles

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Yeah if your giving him plenty, then he may just be being silly.🤪

Pancake151

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cookie, Waffles
Waffles has been deep in shed recently, his back shed just became a cape the other day and he was just like take this off me.

I’ve got pics but I’m in school and can’t access them haha, so I’ll post them once I get out of class

Not to mention Cookie thought that the proper way to sleep was with just his head on the hammock, everything else just flopping down?

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
All you can say is ..... beardies urg l😆

Pancake151

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cookie, Waffles
smh It’s taken me a few days to get around to finding the photos of Waffles poof shed, but here it is!
547523CE-EB22-4A9C-91B3-A9FB62192CD9.jpeg
EAA73B46-3064-49CD-949E-8B91724CE7D7.jpeg
E75D20CB-D399-4463-A81B-50914F54D082.jpeg

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
He burst at the seams l😆

Pancake151

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cookie, Waffles
Update on my peeling boi-

His femoral pores were not clogged, as such, but more just like a bit crispy, and when his tail shed, the clogs came out! He’s looking freshhhhhhh!

I’ll get a pic of Waffles in 2 hours, just need to get home from school! For the meantime, enjoy this custom bass guitar I’ve designed that is themed around Black Veil Brides! (Fyi; I watermarked the drawing with my name incase anyone finds it worthy to steal for their own)

Attachments

• CFAF627F-EE66-42DA-8D3E-1FAB7C047850.jpg
    CFAF627F-EE66-42DA-8D3E-1FAB7C047850.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 53

Pancake151

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cookie, Waffles
Sigh I woke up for school this morning, and saw Waffles sleeping, with his butt in the water bowl, and the rest of his body on the ground?

He’s my beardie, no doubt about it!

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom