Lizard 'nuggles

In his defense, it's past his bedtime. I stuck him on my chest and laid back to watch a movie. He had his snout right up against my chin and would lick me then he decided to wiggle up into the hood of my jacket and tangle himself in my hair and has officially gone to sleep. My heart is melting.

Five points if you can spot him.😂🥰

Attachments

• 20220927_234757.jpg
    20220927_234757.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 36

xp29

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby & Snicker Doodle
Mine to but it's worth it!!!!
My Snicker Doodles is usually stand offish until she is actually going to sleep, but last night she came to me and snuggled 30 minutes or so before bedtime, it's melts the oh ticker lol.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HELP what's happening with my beardie!!he has a lifted up scale and it has shedding in a circle around it I noticed it for the first time yesterday and I have no idea what it is and when I shine a flashlight on him it's yellow around the scale what do I doooo
substrate looks scrumptious
My female bearded dragon has recently started gasping for air all the time. She can’t get sleep or really do anything because she has such a difficult time breathing. I think it might be a RI but I’m not completely sure. Any thoughts?
Building a custom enclosure from an entertainment center. Can't wait to see how it ends up! Custom Build
setting up a tank for a garter snake in a few months!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bustersbabybeardy2022
Top Bottom