Little adjustment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojitox

So im working on building this right now... http://www.freewebs.com/crossfireenclosures/

to me .. the 36 inch reptisun UVB light seems a little high as well as the basking lamp.

I was thinking should i maybe hang the UVB fixture a little lower maybe measure it 12 inches from the bottom and hang it with coords? I am not sure how the distances work... like i said i will be putting a reptisun 10.0 in it.... and the basking light on the right seems high but i was thinking maybe i could put a obstacle for him to climb up like one of those rock thing to get up their and bask .... again how far from the ground should the basking light be 12 inches? i dont want him to roast. thanks.

jortiz9758

Sub-Adult Member
Wow that looks great!...Personally I would leave the light where it is and put something in the Viv that he can climb up and down on if he wants to.

Mojitox

Original Poster
im worried he wont get enough UVB from the light being up that high.. the basking light im not worried about like u said put something he can climb up to get to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom