Liquid calcium/bee pollen on salads?

TheBeard9789

Juvie Member
I'm currently only giving my beardies vitamins and calcium 2 days a week (bug day). I'm wondering if that is fine or if I should put it on/in their salads which will also them more calcium when they eat salads. I have experimented with bee pollen and calcium powder on salads and it's a no go. So I thought liquid would fool them in to eating salads since it isn't a powder substance. A lot of people praise bee pollen i was wondering if I could mix bee pollen with water and spray it on their salads too

nancy115

From personal experience with my dragon, she only started to notice the bee pollen after I sprayed it with water once i sprinkled it on her salad with calcium powder also. I hope that works for you

xp29

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby & Snicker Doodle
When i use liquid calcium i mix it into some water with a little none citrus fruit punch. Then i just drip on their nose. If i just mix it in plain water they see right through my tricks and refuse to drink it. They are terribly perceptive lol.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

C34BF977-474F-4233-BF7E-8C797567E429.jpeg
Buffy snuggling with my partner!!!
So freaking handsome I just love youuuuu so much 💕
There is something wrong with my beardies left eye!! I included a picture where it shows what her right eye looks like then the others are what her left eye is. She always has it closed (as much as she can) and she finally opened it for a bit when i misted her. I don’t know what i could be doing wrong and it’s not from sand because she doesn’t have it in her cage.
This is a message for all Bearded Dragon owners: do NOT feed your Dragon pellets! Feeding your Dragon pellets can cause SICKNESS and GREAT HARM! So please, do NOT feed your Dragon pellets!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlily
Top Bottom