Links

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hey could someone send links to the Arcadia 12% 22" UVB please.

Thanks!
I havent found any in stock --- every where I look they are sold out- if you find a 24" fixture w/ a 14% bulb you can get that and change the bulb out to the 12% -- this will work but get a 22" Reptisun T 5 or a Arcadia 12% bulb for it --- https://hydrobuilder.com/grow-light...r-nanotech-t5-ho-fixture-with-6400k-lamp.html

Echoing

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Echo
I havent found any in stock --- every where I look they are sold out- if you find a 24" fixture w/ a 14% bulb you can get that and change the bulb out to the 12% -- this will work but get a 22" Reptisun T 5 or a Arcadia 12% bulb for it --- https://hydrobuilder.com/grow-light...r-nanotech-t5-ho-fixture-with-6400k-lamp.html
I don't think i can mount that.

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
you should be able to get the arcadia pro t-5 fixture, that's what i have mounted inside my solid top enclosure, and then use the zoo med bulb until the arcadia 12% bulb is available again.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
you should be able to get the arcadia pro t-5 fixture, that's what i have mounted inside my solid top enclosure, and then use the zoo med bulb until the arcadia 12% bulb is available again.

Echoing

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Echo
That's perfect thanks!

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
oh duh. i didn't think to look for the bulb by itself. i just have the link to the kit from pangea saved and know they are out of stock. thanks @KarrieRee i've added that to my saved links folder.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom