LG ~ The Handi-Capable Bearded Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Sorry guys, I've been having medical issues last couple days; That paired with the ridiculous schedules they wanted me to keep while still working, and having to take several buses at all hours of the day...

No grand mal seizures, but some kind of weird scary smaller thing that stops my life every few minutes, every few days(petite mal diagnosed already)...

Dunno... No fun. Was at an office today trying to seek help and I had one right in front of the poor lady interviewing me; She wanted to call the paramedics, and I had to beg her not to. Lame. :|

P.S. Pics of LG eating the reptiworms will be up tonight, right now. Going to do it right now. :mrgreen:

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Sorry right now turned into, right now...

IMG_7274.jpg

IMG_7293.jpg

IMG_7295.jpg

I'll be feeding her again today again of course; It's just a matter of being able to juggle the camera in one hand while feeding her in the other.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Aww! :love5:
I love those last 2 pic's of LG....she's so precious!

I know what you mean about trying to juggle the camera in one hand and feed with the other. :lol:
Not the easiest task that's for sure. :lol:

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
got some more pics I need to upload, the other computer is taking a dive... Funny thing is the computer I'm typing on is 11 years old and works just fine...

It's the other computer that handles the camera so I am getting it looked at as soon as possible.

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Here is the only pic I have off the camera at the moment;

IMG_7512x.jpg

More will be uploaded as soon as I figure out how to get them on the comp.

*Edit* as you can see, she is starting to get more strength, standing up off the ground more instead of just laying there...

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Wow, she is looking better! You are doing a great job with her, Jason. I believe that she knows you love her and that's why she's doing better.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Jason, LG looks great and definitely getting stronger. You are doing a fantastic job.

How are you feeling? Hope you haven't had anymore of those episodes.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
jscott":1i09x3t7 said:
IMG_7512x.jpg

*Edit* as you can see, she is starting to get more strength, standing up off the ground more instead of just laying there...
Yup yup yup! :blob8:

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Just fed LG this afternoon, and after messing with the other computer and camera for over and hour I think I figured out what's been crashing the computer; The antivirus is outdated and keeps trying to block itself as well as other common applications that the computer needs to run normally... I thought I was being overrun by viruses but it turns out it was the anti virus itself...

Should have some new feeding pics up by tonight or tomorrow morn. :wink:

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
I don't know what else to say but " you are doing a great job here with the lil' gal". It really brigs the smile to my face when I see her eating. :love5:
I wish you good luck with everything in your life and also that you keep lil' LG.
Again, good luck and you are a great person!

Sashee

Sub-Adult Member
Jason, I really hope you can keep her. Let me know if you need anything. I recently lost Yoshi unexpectedly, so I have a bit of funds I could spare if you need some feeders or anything. Just say the word. And I MEAN it. Everyone has helped me so much with rescuing Bowser and I want to pay it forward, as I know how it is to lose your baby. Mine passed away, but i can't imagine having to rehome any of my other animals, either. You're such an amazing person for taking care of LG and she looks great. :)

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Jason, I got a much longer post from the previous poster, someone new, so I've reported it to a moderator to see if they can track them & stop this really strange posting. Never seen anything like it.
Loved all the pics of LGk glad she's doing better than she was. It's always worrying when there's something wrong, but it's always great when the wrong can be made right again,
Take care
Deb
Sweetie, Lonzo, Rubio, Leo and Didi all say hi to LG!

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Ok everyone, I know you've been waiting(especially lovemybeardies and RexsMom) for feeding pics, thank you so much for being patient!

I haven't exactly had what you'd call free access to the net lately, I've had to really work to get on the computer lately and even then, the computer I'm typing on and uploading pictures on right now is running windows ME(11 years old), so it is sloooooooow... :roll:

Anyhow, here we go! I will post the pics in the order I took them;

IMG_7623x.jpg

IMG_7634x.jpg

IMG_7635x.jpg

IMG_7667x.jpg

IMG_7693x.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom