Let's see you and your bearded dragon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

littledragon

Juvie Member
Anyone want to be brave and share pictures of themselves with their beardies? :D

Here's me and Moko...

PICT0010.jpg

Your turn! :D

HowlinGaleDragon

Sub-Adult Member
Retired Moderator
:lol: I'll be brave! This is one of my dragons named Frazzle he is 6 1/2 months old and yes that is me giving this handsome boy a kiss who knows maybe he will turn into a prince! :D

nicoleandfrazzle.jpg

atreyu917

Juvie Member
I need to get some new ones of me with my beardies Lexus and Yoshi. But this is taken on one of my slacker days off work with my big man Dave! :)

m_522a08a797c253b14863bc48cb30d184.jpg

l_2355ffd8154df758ff05285d6d38a494.jpg

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
What am I thinking?
Ok, I could say that I am tired, sick, it's been a looong week, my hair is grungy, and I have zero eyeliner on.. but it seems I've been looking like this a lot lately.. so, well, ok.. here.

100_1910.jpg

SCARY!!!

100_1919.jpg

At least Blaze is fabulous!

dolphinsilversea01

Juvie Member
Very cute pics. I'll have to get one of Spike and I ... I don't think I have one.
Littledragon: Do you know by chance what type of beardie Moko is? I adpted my Spike just about 6 months give or take and I don't know much info about her, your Moko is the closest I have seen to what Spike looks like.

snuffel

Hatchling Member
i have pictures of my beardies, on my link in the folder called nearie photos or something like that. i have some christmas ones up there as well. have a look at those. just look in all the folders for them as i cant remember which one they are in.

Since Ziva died Duma now has Hermosa, i only have about 4 photos with her in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom