lethargic, eyes closed

Lrmmcart

Original Poster
Thank you so much for your help yesterday. We lost her. We thought after she woke up yesterday and was awake for a little bit she had a chance. Unfortanly, with the lack of knowledge on our part and supplies she didn't make it. I appreciate your guidance and we did learn a lot in the last 2 days. I've looked at other site but through the forums on here I learned more in 2 days then the last 2 months. If we decide to purchase another beardie we will be better prepared. Thank you for your help.

Lindsey

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 4 and Blaze is 3
:(. I suspected as much - I am sorry about your baby- we have had a few on here the last few days pass- it is so heartbreaking for us too- as we try to help as much as we can- make sure you disinfect the tank before getting another one- rescue zoo meds wipeout- or F10 are good disinfectants- if and when you decide to try again please ask for help if you need it--- we want to see the babies thrive
Karrie

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I see my lizard is being given Allopurinol 100ml tablet 10mg/ml (0.4) and tramadol 0.2ml every other day to help with gout. I have tramadol at home can I water it down and give it to her and if so do anyone know how much to water down ?
323A2CAE-899F-4592-90D2-DC37D45A30F1.jpeg

Baby photo! Look at how little and cute I was!!!
C34BF977-474F-4233-BF7E-8C797567E429.jpeg
Buffy snuggling with my partner!!!
So freaking handsome I just love youuuuu so much 💕

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patsyfetter
Top Bottom