Leatherback and/or silkback shed skin!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's peculiar, but I'm looking for a silkback and or leather back shedded skin donor for my microscope project... I have already posted some pictures of normal scales, I'm eager to see what the leather and silks look like. thanks please contact me for shipping info etc... :) good day to all!

Max18

Hatchling Member
I have a silkie and could probably send you some skin. With silkies the skin doesn't come off one limb at a time, it comes off in flakes. That shouldn't matter if it's under a microscope though. I could just send it in an envelope too. Pm me your shipping info.

ac3j0k3r

I actually have a leatherback that is in shed as we speak! lol you can email me on my gmail account if you would like I can send it in an envelope as soon as it breaks away which should be any day now. My gmail screen name is grangerl1213! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom