Leaped on my face? xD

annieandziggy

Beardie name(s)
Ziggy
Ziggy is doing great- hes active, alert, goofy, and more comfortable with being pet and held. He hasn't hissed in months. Today we tried to introduce him to our dog, but our dog (who has very puppy like behavior) was a little over excited and almost grabbed Ziggy's tail with his paw. Sooooooo we probably won't try again until Ziggy's older haha. he's about 4-5 months now. But it was so funny today- I gave Ziggy a bath so he could poop (it's normal for him to constantly eat and eat, but won't poop for like three or four days) and when I wrapped him in his little towel afterward, I noticed that he was staring at me really hard and wide-eyed. He turned around and just alertly stared into my eyes then wiggled his butt- it was so cute. But.... I didn't know that the butt wiggle was him getting ready to pounce on my face! xD
He jumped on my face then attempted to climb up my hair and onto the top of my head. He's so goofy. Thought it would be funny to share with some of yall.

Attachments

• 476FA573-EBC5-47EC-8F29-A05B69DE1DCE.jpeg
    476FA573-EBC5-47EC-8F29-A05B69DE1DCE.jpeg
    174.9 KB · Views: 156
  • CA885BA7-EB9E-497A-BCAF-C1513D8F8B4F.jpeg
    CA885BA7-EB9E-497A-BCAF-C1513D8F8B4F.jpeg
    204.1 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom