laser pointer

Status
Not open for further replies.

goblinsly

Hatchling Member
Heya,

I saw some youtube videos of ppl playing with laser pointers and beardos chasing them. Sounds like fun. But what about using it for other purpuses too ? For instance i saw beardo tries to bite the laser point. And some ppl have problems with their beardos not eating vegs or other food that is not moving. Did anyone try to point the laser to pieces of vegs and beardos ate the veg ? It would be cool if it worked. Comments ?

GoFast

Gray-bearded Member
goblinsly":2tmw9nyn said:
Heya,

I saw some youtube videos of ppl playing with laser pointers and beardos chasing them. Sounds like fun. But what about using it for other purpuses too ? For instance i saw beardo tries to bite the laser point. And some ppl have problems with their beardos not eating vegs or other food that is not moving. Did anyone try to point the laser to pieces of vegs and beardos ate the veg ? It would be cool if it worked. Comments ?

That sure is worth a shot! Good idea

goblinsly

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I think there are a few factors that are important here. The lazines of dragon is 1 of them :mrgreen: . And then there is a thing of outsmarting them. For instance ( im already planing ahead even though i dont have a laser pointer yet hehe ), if he wont follow it. I will put a superworm near him and put a red light on him. He knows superworm tastes good and sooner or later he should connect the red dot and taste. :wink:

ChellyBeans

Gray-bearded Member
Perhaps you should be careful with that. Let's say that the beardie does follow it, do you think that they might connect the red light with feeding? There may be a chance they won't eat if they don't have the light to aid them...

Just a thought.

By the way, my dragons could care less about the lazer...

goblinsly

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Everything connected with dragons should be taken with care :mrgreen: .

I agree with you. But if it is used just on vegs, not on meaty food, hmm....Well we will see :) .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom