Kog'Maw. :3 (Picture heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's some pictures of my lovely Beard Dragon, Kog'Maw. If you would like to see additional pictures, you can follow me on Instagram. @kevincaution All of my pictures are taking with my iPhone 4.

The day I got him
243g1w1.jpg

156x2ch.jpg

1zgqhcp.jpg

The 2 spoiled brats of the house.
ebbnza.jpg

His still favorite basking spot.
ejvhas.jpg

His first swim. (Don't worry, it's not chlorine.)
29m379e.jpg

359wlzd.jpg

Sleepy time.
24mum53.jpg

Mr. Grumpy Gills.
w19us0.jpg

Found him like this last night before I turned his light off.
23m35mw.jpg

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
So cute! The only thing I would critique is the substrate. The sand isn't good if he digests its, which could be curiosity on Kog'Maw's part or it could be food (Like a live feeder) on the sand. It is hard for beardies to digest.

I would recommend reptile carpet or tile. :) Good luck and happy adventures with Kog'Maw!

~Haley :)

Spikeshuman

Juvie Member
Your dragon is adorable.. but i HAVE to comment on the CUTEST doggie face I have ever seen! I have never been a fan of little dogs... I have two american bulldogs.. but I want to squish that puppy face!!!

KevinCaution

Original Poster
Spikeshuman":27b46yga said:
Your dragon is adorable.. but i HAVE to comment on the CUTEST doggie face I have ever seen! I have never been a fan of little dogs... I have two american bulldogs.. but I want to squish that puppy face!!!

If I'm taking her for a walk, people will slam on their brakes to ask me what kind of talk she is. She is a miniature Cockapoo. She really is the cutest freaking dog in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom