Kissing dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashleabdlover

Hatchling Member
Alright so, ive had a male for about 2 months or so... and hes about 5 months old.
and i just bought a female, a hypo smoothie, or something or other. and shes about 2 months old.. and i keep them in different cages...

but i let them just like hang out together for the first time, on my bed, with my supervision...

and you know how baby beardies like to lick EVERYTHING!?
well they do that little lick thing, but to
eachother... like to any part of the others face.
and they just KEEP doing it. over and over again.
it is the cutest thing of my life. :D

and the good thing is... she wasnt quite open with her new home yet (i just got her yesterday)
and she was barely eating, and it seems like this social event just kind of triggered it.
immediatly her color brightened up, and she started eating a buttload of crickets right when i put her back in her cage.

has anyone else had this experience with two beardies licking eachother??

LJean

Extreme Poster
How cute!
I have an adult and a baby so they can't meet for awhile. Wish I had gotten a baby when Oscar was still one.

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
:lol: That is sooo adorable. He was saying, "welcome to my home, you're gonna like it here. We get lots of crix!" Let us know of any other cuteness. We love happy beardie tales.
Welcome, That was a wonderful first post.

Sandy H

Weegie

That is so cute.I have a 1 year old BD and he doesn't even have to have another BD around, he just goes around licking everything in sight.The pillow,blanket,the air and my bulldog.The dog is scared to death of him but when i convince her to get near him my BD just licks her and she runs and hides.Never would think a billdog to be scared of a lizard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom