Just Reminder to go vote for Rango

RangoRocky

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Rango Rocky Balboa
Please go vote for Rango so that he can move to the next round. When I got on this morning he had slipped to 6th place. I’ve gotten him back up to the 5th. Pull out those old gift cards that barely have anything on them and let’s get those free double votes. We need Rango to move on to the next round and voting ends in 11hours.

WE CAN DO THIS!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Heya everyone , only 11 hours to get rango back above the cut. Please go vote for him, it only takes a minute to vote, and you can vote for free. If even 10 to 20 of us vote we can get him back above the cut..... do you really want a cat to win? Of worse yet a dang horse, they are not even pets, they are livestock!!!! When was the last time a horse snuggled in under you neck (just saying).

RangoRocky

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rango Rocky Balboa
Heya everyone , only 11 hours to get rango back above the cut. Please go vote for him, it only takes a minute to vote, and you can vote for free. If even 10 to 20 of us vote we can get him back above the cut..... do you really want a cat to win? Of worse yet a dang horse, they are not even pets, they are livestock!!!! When was the last time a horse snuggled in under you neck (just saying).
Exactly. He currently Has 2 🐈, a 🐩 and a 🐎 above him. I’m trying to save the paid votes for the end. like you stated is everyone enough of vote it would keep him between 4th and 5th. There are soo many of us on here and I’m just asking every one to take no more than 3-5mins of your time to vote.

RangoRocky

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rango Rocky Balboa
667EDB42-73DA-42EE-A503-82F33745F874.jpeg

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Come guys help a lizard out, please vote for rango.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Heya folks, there is only just over 30 minutes to vote, please pile some on Rango to make sure he stays in the running.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom