Jack comforts his Mama

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a story I felt I needed to share...

Last night, my boyfriend and I broke up after a long relationship with many struggles. When I got home from his house, I took jack out of his tank and laid down with him as per our usual nightime routine. I let him fall asleep next to me, under the blankets then put him back in his tank before I fall asleep. I was really upset and just laying with him was starting to relax me when he crawled up from my chest to my face and licked away a tear. After that he laid near my neck and snuggled into my hair, every so often waking up to nuzzle my neck. When I went to set him in his tank he struggled with me so I laid back down with him and tried again later, same thing happened.

To know he could tell I was upset and didn't want to leave me alone just melted my heart. My little man made everything better and made me feel not so alone when I needed him most.

Tracey13

It's amazing how much beardies understand and the bond they have with each other and with us. No wonder we love them so much. You and Jack are lucky to have each other.

Jaycies

This is so precious. I'm just now getting into Beardies after buying my first one a month ago. I'm so in love with her and can only imagine how your little guy comforted you. So glad you have him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom