ive got questions about bearded dragons..

Status
Not open for further replies.

crissinda

alright i have a bunch of females and getting into breeding bearded dragons i just got my first clutch of eggs last night.. now there a wonderful colour white and nice and round.. now i dont want to keep picking them up so if there someone there that can look at photos that i got to confirm that there probely fertile that would be great please email me [email protected] and i can send you photos of the eggs.. would love the advise to.. IM PRETTY SURE THAT THE SECOUND PHOTO IS BAD EGGS. NOT SURE ABOUT THE OTHERS THOUGH .. please help and thank you
006.jpg
007.jpg
008.jpg

peera

Sub-Adult Member
You can upload the pics to photobucket and just post them straight to this thread. You'll be a lot more likely to get help that way.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Moved topic to Breeding

The larger white ones are generally the fertile ones.The smaller yellowish ones are usually not but incubate all of them and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom