It's my birthday, so naturally.... i got beardies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratoskeeper

Hatchling Member
So i unfortunately gave Kratos to my boss at work a few months ago due to our new baby and me working a lot, i had no time for the little guy. Since then i have had nothing but time, i was truly sad i no longer had him. I had some people ask me to adopt their Leoapard Geckos, and to be honest, they are boring as heck. I realized that owning bearded dragons is a life style. This forum, talking to people, taking pictures, and everything in between. I noticed a couple days ago that the guy i bought Kratos from had a new batch of babies and talked my fiance into heading down there and checking them out. Haha and somehow talked her into letting me get two :mrgreen: i was super happy :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

May i present to you

photo16.jpg

Dozer (My beardie)

photo14.jpg

Fluffy (My fiances beardie)

And here is a couple pics of them together.
photo15.jpg

photo17.jpg

Now, before anyone gets all worked up and starts to tell me they aren't supposed to be housed together, i am aware. This is only temporary.

Zeusmybeardie

Gray-bearded Member
Well I'm sorry that u had to get rid of kratos but it was a mistake and we all make them ( not to sound bad inappropriate language edited by moderator if I did) But glad to hear u got some new adorable beardies

Kratoskeeper

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
They are so fun already, but fluffy is a spaz. Running around like a mad man haha. I hope one ends up to be male and the other female, then when they are older i can breed them :)

trinity040400

Juvie Member
:oops: :oops: Oh no more baby pics!! :oops: :oops:

They are sooooooo cute!!!!! I want one but I am full at the moment. :cry: We need a warning on this post, "warning cute babies ahead, enter this post at your own risk!" Lol

Congrats on the new babies and Happy Birthday! :D

Kratoskeeper

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
TIme for more pics woot

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

and this ones my favorite, even though the pic quality isn't very good. Fluffy is licking Dozer lol
photo3.jpg

They are super cute! Congrats!! :D I wouldn't breed them if they have the same dad. If I had a half brother, I wouldn't be having kids with him LOL. :wink:

shoopmommy

Aww, too cute!! I rescued a sweet bearded dragon a few months back and ended up finding him an awesome home a few weeks ago, honestly I can't believe I let him go but he is only about 5 mins away and the family has brought him over twice to visit me in past couple weeks!! I knew it was the right thing to do he gets spoiled rotten and has free reign of their house! I also am breeding but have been very selective in the quality, colors and morphs and have purchased from many high quality breeders to ensure that NO inbreeding happens unfortunately it can lead to low hatch rates, deformities as well other health issues such as blindness, kidney disease and diabetes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom