It is finally DONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

apbgv

Hatchling Member
Finally got Storm's new cage done for work. Storm has been brumating so I brought him home and put Apache in it. Storm has now awoken, but not taking him back to work yet. Anyhow here is a pic of his enclosure- my dad made it. found lexan at his work but it wasn't big enough so improvised and that is why his doors are the way they are :D
Apache enjoying his new digs
IMG_1217.jpg

IMG_1215.jpg

The pic in the background is Hugh Jackman as the Drover in "Australia" be still my beating heart :p :p
I painted the rest of the background and sealed it with a flat waterbased poly
Now I just need to start gathering pieces for the 2 other cages I need built :blob5: :blob5: :blob5:

GoFast

Gray-bearded Member
Looks good! Too bad the poor dragon is so scared about getting shot though with your john wayne pic in the background. :lol:

apbgv

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I don't think Apache is scared of anything. :lol: :lol: Lets just say I am glad he has settled down. He use to bite me when he was about 3 mos old thankfully at that age it really didn't hurt :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom