It is finally DONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

apbgv

Hatchling Member
Finally got Storm's new cage done for work. Storm has been brumating so I brought him home and put Apache in it. Storm has now awoken, but not taking him back to work yet. Anyhow here is a pic of his enclosure- my dad made it. found lexan at his work but it wasn't big enough so improvised and that is why his doors are the way they are :D
Apache enjoying his new digs
IMG_1217.jpg

IMG_1215.jpg

The pic in the background is Hugh Jackman as the Drover in "Australia" be still my beating heart :p :p
I painted the rest of the background and sealed it with a flat waterbased poly
Now I just need to start gathering pieces for the 2 other cages I need built :blob5: :blob5: :blob5:

GoFast

Gray-bearded Member
Looks good! Too bad the poor dragon is so scared about getting shot though with your john wayne pic in the background. :lol:

apbgv

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I don't think Apache is scared of anything. :lol: :lol: Lets just say I am glad he has settled down. He use to bite me when he was about 3 mos old thankfully at that age it really didn't hurt :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom