Is this yellow fungus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XionM

Original Poster
KarrieRee":3tm7fle5 said:
Yes babies need temps at least 105-110 for basking as they get older they wont want that hot of a temp --- juvies/ adults around 95-100--- when the UVB comes in please let me know so I can help you place it --- is the screen wide hole type or a fine mesh like a screen door?
Thank you and it’s a finer mesh but not as fine as a screen door if that makes any sense. And hopefully it will be here tomorrow, Amazon said it will be

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
please post a pic of it from above and we can see if it can go on top of that screen

XionM

Original Poster
KarrieRee":1mn4et6o said:
please post a pic of it from above and we can see if it can go on top of that screen

I’m at work currently but it’s one of these.
She’s getting a 40 gallon long reptile tank with the doors that open in the front tho so o don’t have to keep moving her lamps to feed and interact with her or clean her tank. It has a fine mesh top on it.
110981-7458557323.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)

XionM

Original Poster
KarrieRee":3llemx54 said:
I would place it in the tank approx 12-15 inches directly above the basking decor --- here are some things to hang w/ 3 M command Velcro fasteners- picture hanging wire – long plastic zip ties-- fishing line --potted plant wire hangers or this I use this stuff it works great its like a Velcro strap cut into strips and wrap around the fixture https://www.homedepot.com/p/GE-15-ft-Cable-Ties-Hook-and-Loop-Spool-Black-10375/304220195
Thank you! Question though, the tank isn’t very tall, like I don’t think it’s 12 in if it’s sitting on top of the tank, will be putting it inside still be okay? Is the reptile tank taller? I’m sorry for the stupid question I just wanna be 100% sure I understand

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
You need a tank at least 18 inches high for the T 5-- you have 2 options upgrade your tank to a 75 or 120.gallon which is recommended for a full size dragon or down grade to a T 8- for now take the UVB place it width wise on the tank w/ no screen-- butt the screen up to the UVB for now-- distance around 12 inches from basking decor

XionM":kr4b768i said:
KarrieRee":kr4b768i said:
I would place it in the tank approx 12-15 inches directly above the basking decor --- here are some things to hang w/ 3 M command Velcro fasteners- picture hanging wire – long plastic zip ties-- fishing line --potted plant wire hangers or this I use this stuff it works great its like a Velcro strap cut into strips and wrap around the fixture https://www.homedepot.com/p/GE-15-ft-Cable-Ties-Hook-and-Loop-Spool-Black-10375/304220195
Thank you! Question though, the tank isn’t very tall, like I don’t think it’s 12 in if it’s sitting on top of the tank, will be putting it inside still be okay? Is the reptile tank taller? I’m sorry for the stupid question I just wanna be 100% sure I understand

If you don’t mind me asking how is she doing with the yellow dot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom