162.8 KB · Views: 60
  • 1662382378653.jpg
    1662382378653.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 57

CezarDaBeardieOwner

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Smaug
Tail looks fine a little kinked but no black and it looks like its gonna shed-- tail rot will start w/ nips bites and pinches that have cut off circulation --
Thank you! I have been researching for the last 3 days and I still didn't understand if he had tail rot or no

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Kinks happen for a variety of reasons, and aren't a worry, With tail rot the flesh is actually dying/dead. Also it is normal for their tails to become vary dark right before and during shed, or when they are cool, stressed ect.

fcooper

Hatchling Member
Tails are normally darker my male has his darkest colors from his vent to the tip of his tail it's also harder at the tip I would keep a eye on it but it looks like he is just gonna shed

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom