Is this bee pollen granules from vitamin shoppe okay?

Have a possible picky eater that I am trying to encourage to eat, and heard bee pollen may help some. This is the only bee pollen I could find near me, says it is organic and no other ingredients. So just wanted to make sure before giving it to them.

Attachments

• 5EE07DDD-3A0B-410D-A668-3258B089040A.jpg
    5EE07DDD-3A0B-410D-A668-3258B089040A.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 89
  • B351CA98-AA22-4B73-A35F-9B3908DD2A61.jpg
    B351CA98-AA22-4B73-A35F-9B3908DD2A61.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 61

RangoRocky

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Rango Rocky Balboa
I personally buy the powder. I would say whatever you go with don’t switch brands. I did and my beardie doesn’t seem to be a fan of the new kind and he loves bee pollen. That was how I got mines to eat greens. I also spritzed them with apple juice and that worked as well. I can send you the Amazon link to one I had success with if you’d like.

Andi_Braun

Original Poster
I personally buy the powder. I would say whatever you go with don’t switch brands. I did and my beardie doesn’t seem to be a fan of the new kind and he loves bee pollen. That was how I got mines to eat greens. I also spritzed them with apple juice and that worked as well. I can send you the Amazon link to one I had success with if you’d like.
Everything I found on Amazon seemed to have issues such as not organic. I figured I could crush this into a powder, I just don’t know if there is differences in bee pollen

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom