Is this a damage tissue or something?

shakeroll123

Original Poster
Can you help me to identify this? I think he hurt himself from his feeding dish. Is there a remedy for this?

Attachments

• 20221004_213709.jpg
    20221004_213709.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 123

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Can you help me to identify this? I think he hurt himself from his feeding dish. Is there a remedy for this?
Has he been doing a lot of glass surfing? That would cause this as well - you can put some raw honey on it - it will promote healing --- please dont feed any crickets in the tank tho - they will go straight for the wound -

shakeroll123

Original Poster
Has he been doing a lot of glass surfing? That would cause this as well - you can put some raw honey on it - it will promote healing --- please dont feed any crickets in the tank tho - they will go straight for the wound -
Cant really say about the glass surfing. I dont feed them cricket, just dusted dubias, veggies and bsfl. Other alternative for raw honey? Just in case cant find anu. Hehe

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Nothing really needs attention there. If you ever need unpasteurized honey you can call health food store in your area or look up apiary. An apiary is a place that keeps bees + sells raw honey, even out of their home . They will have a website and pics of their bee houses, etc. You can look up apiaries in your area, typing in your city and apiary.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Wow I learned something today, I did not know that is what they are called. Cool beans! :)

shakeroll123

Original Poster
Nothing really needs attention there. If you ever need unpasteurized honey you can call health food store in your area or look up apiary. An apiary is a place that keeps bees + sells raw honey, even out of their home . They will have a website and pics of their bee houses, etc. You can look up apiaries in your area, typing in your city and apiary.
So this injury is just normal??

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom