Is something wrong with his ribs?

ColeDWestin

Hey guys.

While feeding my Bearded Dragon (his name is Safi) this morning, I noticed a peculiar bump along his upper chest/ribcage that hasn't been there before. It feels like a rib (maybe broken?) and sticks out a bit while he's moving around, but he doesn't react with pain at all, and doesn't seem to be in any distress. Safi has been a bit slower as of late, and now that I think about it more, he's not been pooping all that much (weight doesn't seem to be going up or down though)

I'm planning on calling a vet to have it checked on, but what do you guys think?

Thanks in advance,

Attachments

• Beardy Bump?.jpeg
    Beardy Bump?.jpeg
    283 KB · Views: 440

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hey guys.

While feeding my Bearded Dragon (his name is Safi) this morning, I noticed a peculiar bump along his upper chest/ribcage that hasn't been there before. It feels like a rib (maybe broken?) and sticks out a bit while he's moving around, but he doesn't react with pain at all, and doesn't seem to be in any distress. Safi has been a bit slower as of late, and now that I think about it more, he's not been pooping all that much (weight doesn't seem to be going up or down though)

I'm planning on calling a vet to have it checked on, but what do you guys think?

Thanks in advance,
@AHBD
@Drache613

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I have 3 currently and have had 5 total.
Never seen anything like that on mine, i would take to the vet,if it is a broken rib it could puntcure something

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom