Is something wrong with his ribs?

ColeDWestin

Hey guys.

While feeding my Bearded Dragon (his name is Safi) this morning, I noticed a peculiar bump along his upper chest/ribcage that hasn't been there before. It feels like a rib (maybe broken?) and sticks out a bit while he's moving around, but he doesn't react with pain at all, and doesn't seem to be in any distress. Safi has been a bit slower as of late, and now that I think about it more, he's not been pooping all that much (weight doesn't seem to be going up or down though)

I'm planning on calling a vet to have it checked on, but what do you guys think?

Thanks in advance,

Attachments

• Beardy Bump?.jpeg
    Beardy Bump?.jpeg
    283 KB · Views: 27

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 4 and Blaze is 2
Hey guys.

While feeding my Bearded Dragon (his name is Safi) this morning, I noticed a peculiar bump along his upper chest/ribcage that hasn't been there before. It feels like a rib (maybe broken?) and sticks out a bit while he's moving around, but he doesn't react with pain at all, and doesn't seem to be in any distress. Safi has been a bit slower as of late, and now that I think about it more, he's not been pooping all that much (weight doesn't seem to be going up or down though)

I'm planning on calling a vet to have it checked on, but what do you guys think?

Thanks in advance,
@AHBD
@Drache613

xp29

Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby & Snicker Doodle
I have 3 currently and have had 5 total.
Never seen anything like that on mine, i would take to the vet,if it is a broken rib it could puntcure something

test2

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Google Sites is an amazing thing you can create free website as your own. look how I manage my site on Google Site
WearGlam USA
I need help my bearded dragon is acting strange when she eats its like she doesnt feel her tongue she walks in a very strange froggy way not like she used to
Looking for advice and recommendations!!
In this post, we've shared some fantastic Clothing brands. They Offer Wholesale Clothing in USA.
Carhartt Clothing Wholesale
76CF5E1C-3491-45C4-9FB9-823D755F2D65.jpeg
A funny photo of Tito to bless your feed(:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nubs
Top Bottom