Is she stuck??

Mollie the dragon

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Mollie
So this migjt not be a big issue but the littlest things freak me out and my anxiety is bad, shes been in that spot for maybe almost 2 hours, idk if shes stuck or not, i kinda tried helping her get out just in case and shes mad soo idk, do i just leave her?

Attachments

• 20230306_154211.jpg
    20230306_154211.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 105

mango_the_beardie

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Mango
So this migjt not be a big issue but the littlest things freak me out and my anxiety is bad, shes been in that spot for maybe almost 2 hours, idk if shes stuck or not, i kinda tried helping her get out just in case and shes mad soo idk, do i just leave her?
if she stays there for over a day then I think it'd be ok to be concerned but if it worries you then you could try luring her out with a worm or whatever she loves to eat the most

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I doubt she is stuck, she could aways go up the wall to her left and turn around if she wants

Mollie the dragon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Mollie
I doubt she is stuck, she could aways go up the wall to her left and turn around if she wants
i need to finish the wall lol, the half n half is not doin it, she climbed back up tho, she seems all good, idk wht that was, just makes my anxiety sky rocket

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
They do stuff like that just for that reason lol, it's a necessary part of training their hoomans! 😁😁😵😵

Mollie the dragon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Mollie
They do stuff like that just for that reason lol, it's a necessary part of training their hoomans! 😁😁😵😵
I mean today she went into her cave around 5pm and started sleeping, and she hasnt woken up yet, its 11:41 rn so ive alr turned her lights off n everything but shes never done that before, especially bc it was before dinner time, and so again, another thing for my anxiety to freak over

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
That's pretty normal, i wouldn't worry about it to much. All of mine will do to sleep when i get them out in the evenings no matter what time it is.

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
That's pretty normal, i wouldn't worry about it to much. All of mine will do to sleep when i get them out in the evenings no matter what time it is.
I've wanted to ask you this for a long time.
Do You take them out every evening before bed?
Do your guys show somehow that they want or don't want to out?

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Yes and yes 👍
All 5 are out every day for at least a couple hours. I'll have to change that up a bit when Sinatra is a little older, right now i can put him with the girls without him perstering them, but he will be a year old in April, and will likely soon start trying to display for them. Zen, Ruby, and Sweet Pea all will come to the front and bang the glass or just lean on the door when they want out. Snicker Doodles throws a fit and bangs EVERYTHING when she wants out. Sinatra is always up his decor, he just kindda leans out at you if he wants out.

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
Yes and yes 👍
All 5 are out every day for at least a couple hours. I'll have to change that up a bit when Sinatra is a little older, right now i can put him with the girls without him perstering them, but he will be a year old in April, and will likely soon start trying to display for them. Zen, Ruby, and Sweet Pea all will come to the front and bang the glass or just lean on the door when they want out. Snicker Doodles throws a fit and bangs EVERYTHING when she wants out. Sinatra is always up his decor, he just kindda leans out at you if he wants out.
It is wonderful! Each one has its own character!
We might think that the conditions of detention affects their behavior, but Your experience shows it is not and the main thing is their character. It is very cool to have many beardies!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
It is but it's A LOT of work. I only have that many because I'm going to try breeding them. I'm just waiting on Sinatra to reach maturity. Zen is more then willing but his gentics don't compliment my females, he is a leatherback and het for zero and wits, and possibly het for hypo. Ruby is a very high orange hypo leatherback, i won't breed two leatherbacks because that makes silkies. Sweet Pea is a hypo, trans, dunner, with a really pretty salmon coloring, so nothing that matches Zen. Snicker Doodles is a very dark orange blue bar tiger, and i suspect she may be het for hypo and trans. She was traded in to a local shop, she had been bought for breeding, the male traded in with her was a hypo, trans leatherback citrus. They guy decided to do snakes. Because of the males genetics i suspect what her should be. Sinatra is a hypo het trans, het zero blue bar dunner. His genetics should really compliment the genetics of all 3 of my females. If it goes well, I'll consider getting a hypo zero female as well, she would work well with Zen and would prove out Zen and Sinatra both for zero.

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
It is but it's A LOT of work. I only have that many because I'm going to try breeding them. I'm just waiting on Sinatra to reach maturity. Zen is more then willing but his gentics don't compliment my females, he is a leatherback and het for zero and wits, and possibly het for hypo. Ruby is a very high orange hypo leatherback, i won't breed two leatherbacks because that makes silkies. Sweet Pea is a hypo, trans, dunner, with a really pretty salmon coloring, so nothing that matches Zen. Snicker Doodles is a very dark orange blue bar tiger, and i suspect she may be het for hypo and trans. She was traded in to a local shop, she had been bought for breeding, the male traded in with her was a hypo, trans leatherback citrus. They guy decided to do snakes. Because of the males genetics i suspect what her should be. Sinatra is a hypo het trans, het zero blue bar dunner. His genetics should really compliment the genetics of all 3 of my females. If it goes well, I'll consider getting a hypo zero female as well, she would work well with Zen and would prove out Zen and Sinatra both for zero.
Wow! You have big plans!
I don't understand so much about breeding, I suspect that it's not easy, so I wish you everything will turn out the way you intended!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Thank you.
Actually the breeding isn't hard, they are pretty prolific. The biggest concern imo is what not to do, like breeding two visual translucents (birth defects) or two leatherbacks (silkies). That information has turned out to be hard to pin down.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom