is she overweight?

spencer118

Hatchling Member
is she overweight? i am still trying to get her to eat greens but there is some progress, she eats crickets every other day but i am going to start eating less but shes just very picky. she loves flowers dandelion greens and parsley i am going to get her kale and squash soon. she goes and and runs around a few times a week, she is almost never lazy(only really when shes hungry) i dont want her to to be unhealthy, please give me any advice you know of
20220725_111402.jpg

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
How long is she? My male is 24 inches and weights 947 grams. His vet has told me both the last visits that he is not overweight.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
When considering weight of a beardie you usually consider length + bone structure as well. An adult human that is 5'8" tall will usually weigh less than someone that is 6'4" or over. She looks a little chubby but it depends on her length + weight. If she doesn't gain anymore it would probably be fine.

xp29 I'm going to go through your pics to see your monster. Most dragons over 900 are kind of on the chubby side but it might just be a heavy built dude dragon.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
This pic is from a couple days ago

Attachments

• 20220723_094932.jpg
    20220723_094932.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 88

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vaota88
Top Bottom