Is my lamp fixture broken?

FireBreather

My hear bulb just broke, after removing it some pieces of red cardboard fell out. I'm not sure where they came from but I'm worried it's a piece of my lamp fixture. Can anyone tell me if they know that these pieces are from the bulb or the fixture?

Attachments

• IMG_20221216_120209804.jpg
    IMG_20221216_120209804.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_20221216_120107359.jpg
    IMG_20221216_120107359.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 84

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
My hear bulb just broke, after removing it some pieces of red cardboard fell out. I'm not sure where they came from but I'm worried it's a piece of my lamp fixture. Can anyone tell me if they know that these pieces are from the bulb or the fixture?
How old is the lamp fixture? I don't know for sure but I would replace it anyway - flukers domes or zoo med exo Terra domes- thrives are junk

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
It is a heat sink ring that is installed between the socket and the dome. It isn't totally necessary, but the socket may not snug up to the dome without it.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom