• December Photo Competition!
    We are excited to announce the return of our regular photo competitions, starting things off with the holiday season! Gather the best photos of your bearded dragons... the theme for this month is "Fun and Festive!" For details check out the December Photo Compeitition thread.

Is it true that beardies can grow to the size of their tanks?

Charlie_Walter

Original Poster
I've had my beardie, Charlie (female), for 4 years now. My parents keep telling me that she'll keep growing into her new cage if we get one. Is this true even though she is full-grown?

Solution
I've had my beardie, Charlie (female), for 4 years now. My parents keep telling me that she'll keep growing into her new cage if we get one. Is this true even though she is full-grown?
It depends -- some will grow after the age of 2 but normally they will stop -- what size tank is she in now? It also depends on genetics as well

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
It depends -- some will grow after the age of 2 but normally they will stop -- what size tank is she in now? It also depends on genetics as well

Solution
Top Bottom