Is it okay for beardie to sleep on me?

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
@Pat26_ how are things going? you can see how things have quickly changed for us. silly me was looking for this post not knowing that I was also responding to it (duh). Since this time I have completely shared my bed as Rocky meets me there every night. I have a crick ? in my neck as I sleep in a position that I don't move. We have compromised last night where he can sleep in his dog bed IN MY BED but I laugh looking back (not too long ago) yearning for these days.
I will say that the first thing they do is look for you in the morning - this definitely continues to the trust factor-
Oh and the way Rocky scratches into his spot in the enclosure, he does it on my face neck, wherever he rests himself so beware!

Mattcha Mama

Beardie name(s)
Mattcha and Nessie
@Pat26_ how are things going? you can see how things have quickly changed for us. silly me was looking for this post not knowing that I was also responding to it (duh). Since this time I have completely shared my bed as Rocky meets me there every night. I have a crick ? in my neck as I sleep in a position that I don't move. We have compromised last night where he can sleep in his dog bed IN MY BED but I laugh looking back (not too long ago) yearning for these days.
I will say that the first thing they do is look for you in the morning - this definitely continues to the trust factor-
Oh and the way Rocky scratches into his spot in the enclosure, he does it on my face neck, wherever he rests himself so beware!
It is goi g great, thanks for asking. I might be running into a slight problem. I got Nessie for my daughter. I have 50/50 custody of her. Even though she is here half the time, I am the constant for Nessie. He is just as great w her, except if he is on me and she tries to take him, he squirms and tries to get back to me. He will settle quickly, but as soon as he hears my voice, he starts tilting his head and looking for me. It will break her heart if he bonds to me and not her.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom