Is it necessary to give my dragon D3 supplement ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monpetitchou

Beardie name(s)
Falcon
I take my dragon, Falcon, out almost every day to get some real sunlight. if he's feeling a bit nervous, we're only out there for about 20 minutes. Otherwise, we're out there just chilling for an hour.

Since he gets real sun + UVB light tube, do you think it's necessary to give D3 supplements ? I have a multivitamin with and without d3.

Thank you ! Also here is Falcon enjoying the rays =)

Attachments

• IMG_6163.JPG
    IMG_6163.JPG
    220.8 KB · Views: 118

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I take my dragon, Falcon, out almost every day to get some real sunlight. if he's feeling a bit nervous, we're only out there for about 20 minutes. Otherwise, we're out there just chilling for an hour.

Since he gets real sun + UVB light tube, do you think it's necessary to give D3 supplements ? I have a multivitamin with and without d3.

Thank you ! Also here is Falcon enjoying the rays =)
@Drache613

SPandS

Juvie Member
Mine have good uvb bulbs plus go outside a lot during the summer but I still give them calcium with d3 once a week or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom