Status
Not open for further replies.

Metalverine

My little baby beardie fell a 5 foot drop and I am not sure if he is alright. And when he fell, his belly was flat on the ground. I am afraid that he might have broke something. The surface he fell on seems to be made of the same material as a wooden door with a hollow inside. This is what he looks like about 20 minutes after the fall,
20211122_103536.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
My little baby beardie fell a 5 foot drop and I am not sure if he is alright. And when he fell, his belly was flat on the ground. I am afraid that he might have broke something. The surface he fell on seems to be made of the same material as a wooden door with a hollow inside. This is what he looks like about 20 minutes after the fall, View attachment 65419
Was he outside the tank or inside? Watch his behavior --- black bearding lethargic etc--- if hes still moving around and basking and eating hes probably ok but just watch for those signs --- they can be resilient but sometimes those falls are not good outcome --- please go over his tank and his lighting basking temps and how your getting them and his UVB NO coils please --

Metalverine

Original Poster
Was he outside the tank or inside? Watch his behavior --- black bearding lethargic etc--- if hes still moving around and basking and eating hes probably ok but just watch for those signs --- they can be resilient but sometimes those falls are not good outcome --- please go over his tank and his lighting basking temps and how your getting them and his UVB NO coils please --
He was outside the tank, I'll keep watch of his behavior though. Thanks for the advice!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
He was outside the tank, I'll keep watch of his behavior though. Thanks for the advice!
Ok please let him acclimate to his tank and surroundings hes pretty young to be out of the tank for now --- he needs to adjust and get used to you etc ---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom