Is Bearded Dragon Cohabitation A Good Plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

troyncindy

Hatchling Member
The point is that for every 1 person who says they've had success, there is a dozen more who can say they personally have seen the other side of it.???? seriously? you just make this up as you go? there's actually more people that house females together, all your breeders do, step off bearded dragon . org, there's an entire world of reptile keepers, in my experience, everybody I have seen personally with my own eyes have always had multiple dragons housed together, actually it's quite the opposite, there's only one person I know that keeps their dragons separated, it's my mom, she recues them.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
troyncindy":3buy06tw said:
eriously? you just make this up as you go?
No. Look through this thread. I'm not one to use skewed and misguided responses (like youtube) to further my case.
Or making up things to further an argument (like fighting against the imaginary ghost who mentioned my post count)

-Brandon

troyncindy

Hatchling Member
Removing this post because it's just continuing an argument. If I find this again, there will be warnings issued. Added by moderator

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
If you want to continue this argument, please PM each other. Deleted as per prev note. Added by moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom