is a shower bad for a beardie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerl19

My bearded dragon is about 7 inches long and he LOVES to take showers because he likes the warm running water. I was wondering if it would be harmful for him if i took him to the shower with me when i take showers at school? its a private shower with its own bathroom and he loves to run and splash all around. would this harm him if i just let him run around while i was in the shower :oops: embarrasing question...i know

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
I think the run off from soap and shampoo would not be good for them to run around in. There are people on here who take theirs in with them, let the beardie run around for a while before the person uses soaps, shampoos, etc. When they get ready to do that, they set the beardie out into the bathroom and then continue their shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

possible brumation
oh yeah also hes massive now and he broke his hammock
Can beardies eat Mustard Greens? Hope so I bought some along with some Cilantro. Needed to try something different. He won't eat his broccoli or cauliflower he used it eat it. So I thought I'd give it a try.
HELP what's happening with my beardie!!he has a lifted up scale and it has shedding in a circle around it I noticed it for the first time yesterday and I have no idea what it is and when I shine a flashlight on him it's yellow around the scale what do I doooo
substrate looks scrumptious
My female bearded dragon has recently started gasping for air all the time. She can’t get sleep or really do anything because she has such a difficult time breathing. I think it might be a RI but I’m not completely sure. Any thoughts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theboiy
Top Bottom