Irregular BM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
40 gallon tank, reptisun 10.0 changed every 6 months, eats majority greens (collard, mustard, endive, escarole) with the occasional bug. Gets a bath at least once a week. I feel he hasn’t had a solid bm in a while. Is this normal?
95179-9695624816.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I dont see any white urate meaning hes dehydrated - he should be getting insects 2-3 times per week - please rinse the greens before serving- your UVB where is it in the tank? top of screen or inside the tank?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
is the UVB directly over the basking decor piece and what is the distance? For a T 5 it should be 12-15 inches -- if its a T 8 it should be 6-8 inches

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Ok are you feeding any supplements? I would start feeding insects dubias are real good staple feeder - I want some one else to look at his poop and see what they think --

Remysbiggestfan

Original Poster
I used to breed dubias, but don’t anymore. Now he gets maybe 1-2 superworms a day with the weekly 10 crickets and occasional horn worm.

Remysbiggestfan

Original Poster
He has a multi vitamin supplement, and the vet gave me probiotic to sprinkle on his food but he hasn’t had that in a long time. The multi vitamin a don’t give very often. For a while I was out of regular calcium so I’m wondering if it could be too much d3?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Could be he should not getting the d 3 but one time a week and regular calcium w/ no phosphorus-- your uvb is a good one I want ahbd to look she can better advise on this than I I have flagged your post to her

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, when a well hydrated dragon poos on paper towels it looks like a lot of water because it's being absorbed and making the large ring. But if you're concerned you might have a fecal test done to check for parasites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom