Introducing Baha, Levi, Leo and Osiris

Kyomuno

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Osiris
Hey I see tge pic you attached for a 120 gallon is $500 thats insane, just to save you money, I got my 120 gallon from www.dubiaroaches.com and its like $250 on there so itll save you a lot and theyre great!!
I actually was blessed by a friend. She gave them to me when she got her custom tanks for her beardies :) we do have 2 more that will need an upgrade s I will definitely save that lolink though! Thank you for looking out!

Mollie the dragon

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Mollie
I actually was blessed by a friend. She gave them to me when she got her custom tanks for her beardies :) we do have 2 more that will need an upgrade s I will definitely save that lolink though! Thank you for looking out!
anytime!! i use that website for everythingg lol so I thought spending 500 on a 120 was crazyyy when i saw that lol. but anything to help! :)

Nikki.D

Hatchling Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Garnie
Levi (Leviathan), Leo (Leonidas) and Osiris are from the same clutch while Baha (Bahamut) is our misift little prince. We found out a few days ago that Osiris was born blind. She was not eating/drinking and was becoming lethargic. As of this morning we have been so lucky as we were able to get her to eat (with use of syringe) and she is already seeming to have more energy! We can now say that she not only loves her daily electrolyte baths, but her greenbeas/cricket/calcium "smoothie" as well!
So cute!
Welcome Kyomuno, nice to meet you and your beardie’s

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
It gives me so much heart you are willing to put the effort in to these lil guys. So many healthy beardies are mistreated and neglected it's hard to imagine your dragons would have survived if you hadn't come along. If you have any questions or need any kind of advice don't hesitate to ask, everyone here loves beardies and are more than happy to offer assistance. Just know we are all pulling for them! I hope they live long happy lives with you.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
RIP Osiris-
Glad to hear about Levi, Leo and Baha (love those names)!
Mr. Onyx....WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom