Inside of Rocky's Mouth

There was a previous post that I wanted to reply to that gave me the awesome idea about the use of credit cards when propping open Rocky's mouth- well, I tried it. Unfortunately, I didn't have any luck I went in during his gasp when basking--- he started open and closing like, "What in the world?!" I then took him out and said, "Let me show you." I tried the credit card again, from the front, from the side, no luck. I then used my hand (do not try this at home people as there is the risk of biting) and Rocky let me go in. I was able to get the debris (greens) out of his gums that was bothering me. I gave Rocky a hug and to the window he went. I never know with this reptile!

xp29

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby & Snicker Doodle
Your braver than me, there's no way i would stick my finger in any of mines mouths.

Rocky2022

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky
Your braver than me, there's no way i would stick my finger in any of mines mouths.
LOL I am telling you, we have this unbreakable bond LOL. He didn't even get a black beard or puff up at me. I was amazed!

Rocky2022

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky
I noticed today that Rocky used his tail to grab onto his bag as I put him back in his carrier. That was cool to see but it was definitely because he doesn't trust my driving. Rocky literally holds onto to the side of his bag with all 4s but since I had him in hand, he took advantage of the 5th.
When we are home, he trusts me 100% (today...who know what tomorrow brings).
We have definitely come a long way.

xp29

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby & Snicker Doodle
Thats cool. They can be the sweetest little things.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HELP what's happening with my beardie!!he has a lifted up scale and it has shedding in a circle around it I noticed it for the first time yesterday and I have no idea what it is and when I shine a flashlight on him it's yellow around the scale what do I doooo
substrate looks scrumptious
My female bearded dragon has recently started gasping for air all the time. She can’t get sleep or really do anything because she has such a difficult time breathing. I think it might be a RI but I’m not completely sure. Any thoughts?
Building a custom enclosure from an entertainment center. Can't wait to see how it ends up! Custom Build
setting up a tank for a garter snake in a few months!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katiejey
Top Bottom