Inside of Rocky's Mouth

There was a previous post that I wanted to reply to that gave me the awesome idea about the use of credit cards when propping open Rocky's mouth- well, I tried it. Unfortunately, I didn't have any luck I went in during his gasp when basking--- he started open and closing like, "What in the world?!" I then took him out and said, "Let me show you." I tried the credit card again, from the front, from the side, no luck. I then used my hand (do not try this at home people as there is the risk of biting) and Rocky let me go in. I was able to get the debris (greens) out of his gums that was bothering me. I gave Rocky a hug and to the window he went. I never know with this reptile!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Your braver than me, there's no way i would stick my finger in any of mines mouths.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
I noticed today that Rocky used his tail to grab onto his bag as I put him back in his carrier. That was cool to see but it was definitely because he doesn't trust my driving. Rocky literally holds onto to the side of his bag with all 4s but since I had him in hand, he took advantage of the 5th.
When we are home, he trusts me 100% (today...who know what tomorrow brings).
We have definitely come a long way.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Thats cool. They can be the sweetest little things.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bugluvr3
Top Bottom