Insects that don’t jump?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjt9

Please excuse the newbie!

So I’ve realised I can’t stand bugs that fly and jump (crickets, locusts, flies etc.). I also realise that most worms can’t form part of a regular staple diet.

I have a 3 month old baby beardie who’s a bit of a salad dodger but does manage some (as expected for his age).

I was wondering if anyone could suggest any insects (types of worms, roaches, beetles etc.) that don’t fly so I can try them? Thanks for all your help. Everything is going well so far but would rather feed less active insects if possible! I’m not keen on freezing/fridging insects as it is a shared house.

Cheers :)

mango_the_beardie

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Mango

So I’ve realised I can’t stand bugs that fly and jump (crickets, locusts, flies etc.). I also realise that most worms can’t form part of a regular staple diet.

I have a 3 month old baby beardie who’s a bit of a salad dodger but does manage some (as expected for his age).

I was wondering if anyone could suggest any insects (types of worms, roaches, beetles etc.) that don’t fly so I can try them? Thanks for all your help. Everything is going well so far but would rather feed less active insects if possible! I’m not keen on freezing/fridging insects as it is a shared house.

dubia roaches are absolutely perfect for a staple food superworms are fine a lot of people don't like them based off other peoples experience with them but Dubia roaches are guaranteed the best!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4

Best staple is dubias - www.dubiaroaches.com
Small super worms can be fed on salads 1-3 every other day another good staple for babies and good salads lure are bsfl- www.symtonbsf.com feed as many as you want - they compliment dubias good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vaota88
Top Bottom