insanely picky beardie

spencer118

Hatchling Member
my 2 year old beardie is very picky with her veggies lol. i want her to try out new veggies but she only picks out the squash and bee pollen. she wont eat greens at all unless she goes outside and eats the weeds, ive tried kale, arugula, even lettuce but she doesnt even want to try it! she likes butternut squash, spaghetti, carrot, and parsley(she doesn't eat it very often) and every flower i can think of that she can eat.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
my 2 year old beardie is very picky with her veggies lol. i want her to try out new veggies but she only picks out the squash and bee pollen. she wont eat greens at all unless she goes outside and eats the weeds, ive tried kale, arugula, even lettuce but she doesnt even want to try it! she likes butternut squash, spaghetti, carrot, and parsley(she doesn't eat it very often) and every flower i can think of that she can eat.
Well at least shes eating some of the greens parlsey - but the other stuff is good -- :)

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
If you can figure out how to get her to start liking greens and eating them without complaining you will be a hero lol. You just described just about every beardie in the world. They are incredibly stubborn lil beasties that take great pleasure in confounding their hoomans :cool:

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom