"Inherited" Bearded Dragon needs new home.

We have been watching my son's bearded dragon, "Smaug", for about a month now while he's looking for a place to live. He's found one but they don't allow reptiles. If you are in the greater Seattle area and want to care for a docile about 1 year old dragon, please respond! We really don't know how to care for him as we are an older couple and we live in a very tiny apartment with no room for a proper sized habitat.

We have some photos but I don't see anyway to post them. I'm new to the site.

Thank you,
Andrea

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

HELP what's happening with my beardie!!he has a lifted up scale and it has shedding in a circle around it I noticed it for the first time yesterday and I have no idea what it is and when I shine a flashlight on him it's yellow around the scale what do I doooo
substrate looks scrumptious
My female bearded dragon has recently started gasping for air all the time. She can’t get sleep or really do anything because she has such a difficult time breathing. I think it might be a RI but I’m not completely sure. Any thoughts?
Building a custom enclosure from an entertainment center. Can't wait to see how it ends up! Custom Build
setting up a tank for a garter snake in a few months!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brett Zeque
Top Bottom