i was really excited and have made room and all for him[hopefully a boy]
and then i went to the pet shop and held one it was amazing :!: :!: :lol: :D
any suggestions on keeping /buying/most important for the mean time convincing
pleae help really apprecieted
yours
frojo

Catalyst

BD.org Addict
If you haven't already, you'll want to start saving up some money - the initial set up for a dragon, and then feeding a young dragon, can be quite expensive if you're not ready for it.

Good temperatures, good UV lighting, and a good diet are the keys to having a healthy dragon so you should never skimp on any of these.

When buying look for a dragon, it's preferable to buy from a good breeder. If all you have near you is a pet store though, look for one who is active, bright eyed, and a good size (not the smallest in the tank).

As far as convincing your parents goes, maybe you could come up with a chart showing everythign that you'll need for him, how much it'll cost, and how you'll get the money for it (or if you already have it then you can skip that part). You can also work out a schedule for lighting, feeding (babies need to be fed 2 or 3x a day), baths, and playtime for your dragon.

Hope this helps, feel free to ask any questions you have, we're always happy to talk dragons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom