Impaction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rony

Alright. My beardie is almost 1 year old. I got him with MBD, but is under treatment (and he has improved a LOT!). Now, yesterday I ran out of crickets. 2 days is go I fed him 1 small super worm. Everything was okay. Yesterday I fed him 2 small superworms, 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. Toda I fed him some dandelion with some oil to see if things passed through. Today morning I saw a poop, and that is great. When I went out for the dandelion and came back he was in his waterdish, hanging out and drinking lots of water. He also did this 4 months ago when he had another impaction. I just gave him a bath. He pooped a white part with some yellow and transparent liquid. He’s active and super hungry. Should I worry?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
No, a couple of small superworms are not going to hurt him at all. If he were very small and sickly that's a different story. His smaller b.m. is due to not having much to eat. He'll be fine, give him plenty of greens and a few small supers won't hurt. Do you have pics of him ? Here's how to post them :

https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ Then use the XIMG to upload them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom