Status
Not open for further replies.

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
Hello crew!

I decided to help out a small business rescue in the area by taking in a beardie named Frank. Hopefully this can be a repeat thing I can do for them.

Frank is a 6 year old man. Part of his backstory was that he was in someone's breeding program. He had a 40 gallon tank with very little in it. I saw the set up it was a boring place.

Frank has a big friendly personality. He likes being held by anyone. He fears nothing. He head bobs for days when he sees a lady or another dragon. The rescue place is going to make sure he gets a permanent home where he won't be used for breeding again. He gets to be a spoiled man in his retirement
103228-3612974398.jpg
103228-5038265130.jpg
103228-5032197968.jpg

He is using Devlyn's house while she is in a smaller set up in a dark room brumating. Devlyn should have a new place all set up when she wakes up. so this set up can be for fostering. Still needs some work since I took out some of Devlyn's special items she loves I didn't want them shared with another dragon at all

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Looks like he lucked out to get a nice upgrade! Hopefully the rescue org will be able to find a happy home for him in the long term. It's great that you are able to foster care for him in the meantime. Is fostering a common thing with the rescue you're working with?

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
CooperDragon":u93vz2pc said:
Looks like he lucked out to get a nice upgrade! Hopefully the rescue org will be able to find a happy home for him in the long term. It's great that you are able to foster care for him in the meantime. Is fostering a common thing with the rescue you're working with?
Yes. The person who runs it can only keep 2 reptiles at a time because they have human foster children and those are the rules for how many reptiles you can have while fostering/looking to adopt human kids. So she has several people who will take in 1 or 2 dragons while she finds a permanent home for them. Seemed like a nice set up. She even will give people at a 55 gallon tank and all the lights to set up for a foster

saraho

Hatchling Member
What a great rescue your community has! Pets and children need a second chance so I'm rooting for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom