I'm back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gail

BD.org Addict
Didn't think I would ever come back, didn't have any plans on every getting another dragon but you know how that goes.

Seen this little gal at the local pet store and after playing with her a bit, I went home and cleared out the empty viv that I had potted plants in lol.

This is day three, she is doing really well. Eats her greens and is settling in nicely.
No name as of yet, waiting to see more of her personality.

Pretty sure she is a orange hypo but my old eyes have a bit of trouble seeing her tiny little nails.

2uivf3r.jpg

11cgjyr.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi Gail, it's nice to see you posting again ! Why be satisfied being a b.d.org addict when you can advance to the coveted moniker of " sicko". :lol: You're well on your way.

Your dragon is very pretty, looks alert and healthy and may be a hypo. If you put her on a solid background or just on your hand for a few pics it will show her nails more clearly.

Gail

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Hey, nice to see you still here:) I think I graduated to sicko a long time ago lol.

I'll try to get pics today, my camera kind of sucks when it comes to macro shots.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome back Gail, it's good to hear from you again! She's a very nice looking dragon for sure. How is she settling in to her new home?

Gail

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thanks:) She is settling in good, eating more and more everyday. Very calm, almost too calm at times lol. I suspect she will be the ultimate lazy dragon as a adult.
She is getting very close to shedding, her whole head and back is white, can't wait until she explodes so I can get a good look at her coloring. I'm hoping for some nice lavender sidebars.
Got a better look at her nails, definitely a hypo. Still need a name

Esther19

BD.org Addict
Welcome back, Gail! We missed you! She is a very sweet looking girl. She'll let you know what her name is soon. :love5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom