If you've been to a Repticon click here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louief97

I'm looking forward to going to the ft. Lauderdale repticon but I have a question. Do they sell cages at discounted prices or just normal retail? Not sure if this is the right forum for this but......

USCgrad

the last day is usually when you will see a willingness to off load stuff...but prices are usually normal, if would be better off going to petco for their dollar a gallon sale..going on now, for a few more days..

Spike1etta

Hatchling Member
I saw both. There were also some new products that had great show prices.
But the $1 a gallon sale is hard to beat.

Tassadar

I went to a repticon in GA a few months back and the prices were amazing. Some people were selling the fluorescent UVB fixtures AND the reptisun 10.0 uvb's for $50, and at petsmart down the street just the bulb is $50!

Tanks were also pretty awesome as well. I think a 40 gallon + lid was like $90-$100? That's a steal. It was one of those zilla critter cages and IMO those are the best ( a little heavy though). Repticons are AMAZING.

ashleyelsha

Juvie Member
It depends on what vendors are there, and you can also bargain with them. I just bought a 40 gallon breeder sized reptile cage (the kind with a screen top and doors on front). The retail price is around $150 and the guy wanted to sell it for $80 because one of the doors was broken (easily fixable). I bargained with him for a few minutes and got it down to $65. Last year there was someone selling reptile glass cages for a really great price but I haven't seen them at a repticon since, but there was a guy selling used aquariums at the last one in tampa i went to.

We like to get the VIP tickets and go super early on the first day. Although one we went to later on the second day and we found some great deals too. Either way just make sure you shop around and don't be afraid to talk them down on their prices.

alil

Hatchling Member
I went to the Pensacola repticon. The prices were great. I walked out with 2 nice foam basking rocks for $30 and a monsoon misting system for my veiled chameleon cage. Normally $120 to $150 I bought it for $100 even.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom