I need to rehome my bearded dragon asap:-(

Sully0505

Beardie name(s)
Spike
I need to rehome my 2.5 year old beardie, Spike. She was a class pet before Covid and is very friendly and in excellent health. I have not been able to take her back to school since the pandemic. I am moving next month and cannot take her with me. I am located in Westchester County, NY, outside of NYC.

Last edited:

Pancake151

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Cookie, Waffles
Where exactly are you located? I’m not interested in another dragon, but this information might be useful to others.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I agree with Pancake151, you will probably gave better luck if at least give a general area where yout located.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I hope you can find her a good home, they are amazing little animals and deserve to be treated well.

Spesrf25

I need to rehome my 2.5 year old beardie, Spike. She was a class pet before Covid and is very friendly and in excellent health. I have not been able to take her back to school since the pandemic. I am moving next month and cannot take her with me. I am located in Westchester County, NY, outside of NYC.

Hello, I am located in Moorestown NJ and may be interested. Do you still have Spike?

Thanks,
Dave

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom